The theatre project “On the Move” is looking for your stories! As theatre project set on the Traunseetram, we are looking to hear your stories, ideas, experiences, as well struggles about being on the move in the Salzkammergut. Visit it us on the 10th January 2024 from 3 pm to 6 pm at Café Forst. Let your stories be part of the project “On the Move”, which will be showcased from June 2024 onwards as part of the Kulturhauptstadt Salzkammergut 2024.
Set on the Traunseetram between Gmunden and Vorchdorf, the theatre project UNTERWEGS explores the topic of transportation and mobility in the region. It aims to capture the feeling of being “on the move” in the Salzkammergut through the combination of live-theatre performances (June 2024) and a continuing audio play, based on the experiences, problems, ideas or stories of the local population.
Director Alexander Charim and the project “On the Move” invites anybody, especially those between Vorchdorf and Gmunden, to an open conversation about the following topics and more:
- What influence does transportation and mobility have on your life and relationships?
- Did mobility in the region change the last couple of years?
- What influence have these changes on your everyday life?
- What pro and cons do public transportation/ car traffic have on your life?
- What role does mobility play on your quality of life in Vorchdorf and Gmunden?
- What changes do you wish for in traffic and transportation in the region?
Join us anytime between 3pm and 6 pm on 10th January 2024 at Café Forst. We cannot wait to speak with you!
Alexander Charim (artist and project organiser)
Sonja Zobel (Head of Programme Performing Arts and Literature)